Saltiga conventional series now with “Magsealed ball bearing”. Magsealed ball bearing is Daiwa’s latest addition to it’s Magsealed line of reels. Magsealed ball bearing allows the reels to be even more resistant to the corrosive saltwater environment. Main bearing is sealed with our Mag oil to keep the elements out. Saltiga also has a precision machined one piece aluminum frame for more cranking power. Combine this compact body design for added strength and durability.
What's in the Box:
SASD15 Reel, neoprene reel cover, Manual, Warranty card and handle knob tool.
Daiwa Saltiga 15 Features:
- 1 Magsealed ball bearing (MBB)
- Precision Machined Housing
- One Piece Frame
- 9 Bearing System (1 MBB + 7 CRBB + 1RB)
- 6.4 Gear Ratio
- Spool Lock Mechanism protects gears when engaged
- Non–Spool Click
- EVA custom handle knob
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD) with 15.4 lbs drag max
- Machined aluminum frame and right side plate are one solid piece for unmatched strength
- Machined aluminum spool
MAGSEALED BALL BEARING
Saltiga Star Drag models feature the Magsealed ball bearing. Magnetic oil bridges the gap between the inner and outer bearing races—keeping the elements out.
CORROSION RESISTANT BALL BEARINGS
Last up to 12 times longer than standard stainless steel ball bearings.